Followers

Thursday, January 9, 2020

Milestone


MILESTONE

As of January 9, 2020, my poetry blog has received over 50,000 visits from outside the Philippines. I consider it a milestone of sorts.

While most visits are from the U.S., they include practically all countries from all continents except those from Africa. There are no visits from Antarctica.

Countries that as of this time have not visited my poetry blog include the likes of Libya, Mali, Botswana, and Eritrea.

On the other hand, I have received visits from countries as culturally and geographically remote as Estonia, Hungary, Ethiopia, and Uganda.

Surprisingly, Russia, a non-English speaking country, ranks second in total visits, excluding the Philippines. 

Mainland China, despite its population of 1.4 billion, originates a very small number of visits.

Although visits from the Philippines readily number over 23,000, this total includes my own visits. Total visits from the Philippines excluding my own visits I would estimate at about 15,000.



Philippine Highway Marker

1 comment:

  1. Photo courtesy of Howard the Duck

    Photo link:

    https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Philippine_highway_marker.jpg

    Gonzalinho

    ReplyDelete